I was a master’s degree student in Graphic design at Academy of Art. Academy of Art has ESL assistants but Kevin also gave me a lot of advice on content and concepts. His background is in academic topics like history, theory and research, so I got a lot of valuable feedback from him. Kevin also helped me pass the Midpoint Review, which was very difficult, and a lot of students fail it. I am sure I wouldn’t have made it through without his help. Definitely contact him if you’re working on degree at AAU or another art school. Update: I got a full-time job 2 months after graduating, so now I’m working at a major IT company in the Bay Area as a senior graphic designer. Kevin helped with the job search and networking and interviews. I could not have done this without Kevin’s help, and I strongly recommend taking his helpful classes Highly recommended!
Professional English Communication
Business English coaching – customized
Communication is key
In the workplace, it’s not just what you say, it’s how you say it. My Business English coaching will help you sound more professional and confident.
- Pronunciation, speaking, and intonation
- Contribution and confidence strategies in meetings, brainstorms, and critiques
- Enhanced presentation skills (audience engagement, organization, pacing, empathy, & storytelling)
- Impactful communication with co-workers and clients
- Professional English style and tone for projects, portfolios, emails, engagement, workshops, and more.
And every class is customized to your role and industry.
Get in touch and find out how we can upgrade your professional English communication now!
Mix and match these services in person or online Zoom sessions
Overview of skills covered in the Omni one-on-one professional English communication course:
- Clear concise written and spoken business English
- Techniques for contributing to and running meetings
- Conveying your ideas with passion, power, and impact
- Speaking and pronunciation upgrades (ESL for business)
- Presentation skills, organization, and rapport building
- Emotional engagement and empathy (American-style)
- Confidence building, executive presence
- Intercultural adjustment and competency (presentation, interacting with colleagues, American culture tips, etc)