I was a master’s degree student in Graphic design at Academy of Art University. I’ve been studying with Kevin since Spring break 2018. If you need tutoring, I definitely recommend him. Even though I have studied with ESL assistants in Academy of Art, I sometimes need a lot of advice about English and my major’s study. Then, I found Kevin with many recommendations. He knows a lot about theory and research as well as design. Whenever I take his class, I get a lot of useful advice for my study from him. Finally, I have improved my grades and lessened the burden of my academic study. Kevin has also helped me with my job interview and job search skills. I was able to pass several phone interviews and was offered an on-site interview. I learned a lot about the job search process in America and feel more confident in my search. Anyway, you can do the first trial with him and you will know his professional tutoring skills.
Professional English Communication
Business English coaching – customized
Communication is key
In the workplace, it’s not just what you say, it’s how you say it. My Business English coaching will help you sound more professional and confident.
- Pronunciation, speaking, and intonation
- Contribution and confidence strategies in meetings, brainstorms, and critiques
- Enhanced presentation skills (audience engagement, organization, pacing, empathy, & storytelling)
- Impactful communication with co-workers and clients
- Professional English style and tone for projects, portfolios, emails, engagement, workshops, and more.
And every class is customized to your role and industry.
Get in touch and find out how we can upgrade your professional English communication now!
Mix and match these services in person or online Zoom sessions
Overview of skills covered in the Omni one-on-one professional English communication course:
- Clear concise written and spoken business English
- Techniques for contributing to and running meetings
- Conveying your ideas with passion, power, and impact
- Speaking and pronunciation upgrades (ESL for business)
- Presentation skills, organization, and rapport building
- Emotional engagement and empathy (American-style)
- Confidence building, executive presence
- Intercultural adjustment and competency (presentation, interacting with colleagues, American culture tips, etc)
I’ve worked with clients at these firms:
Graphic Designer, Korea
Scheduling / Cost Analysis
PhD. Student, UCSF
Director of Research
Billy Woojoo Kim
Joel Peralta Martinez
Assistant manager; Purchasing Team