I’m a master degree student in VFX at Academy of Art University. I’ve been studying with Kevin since 2017. When I first met Kevin, I couldn’t speak a complete sentence in English at all, but now I can talk with native speakers very comfortably. I believe these two points are the most important things for all international students. Kevin conducted a series of courses that were exclusively for me. Now, we are focused on how to network, impress professional people and learn American interview skills. Especially if you are from Asia, Korea, Japan, etc., and you also really want to get an education and a good job here.
Go further with the Business English skills you need
Why Business English?
Success is not just great technical skills. It’s also about your ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and concisely in English.
Omni’s personalized 1-1 Business English coaching will help you upgrade your communication skills quickly and efficiently.
Omni’s premier Business English Coaching Services include:
- Pronunciation, speaking, and accent reduction
- Presentation and meeting skills
- Conveying your unique business value
- Writing (email, documents, reports)
- Storytelling for impact and persuasion
- Expressing your opinion with impact and confidence
- Overcoming personal and professional obstacles to your success
- Personalized feedback, cultural tips, and role plays to increase your business communication skills quickly and give you confidence.
I have over 15 years experience as a professional business communication coach with coach training and certifications from Global Coach Center https://www.globalcoachcenter.com and International Coach Academy (ICF certified) https://coachcampus.com.
My clients work for Pinterest, Intuit, Google, Salesforce, Apple, Charles River Associates, Samsung, Naver, and more.
Contact me now. I’d love to help you achieve your business goals through better English!