Kevin taught me that I could achieve more than what I thought I could. And he encouraged me to apply to several different fashion schools, including FIDM. He showed me the correct way to write the application essay, which was key in getting me accepted by the admissions board at FIDM!
American Cultural Skills
How to hack the culture (and reduce your stress)
There’s no doubt that cultural differences make success harder for international people working in the US. In a recent study, 67% of foreign born workers said they felt uncomfortable with small talk and casual communication with American their colleagues.
If you feel shy and unsure how to interact socially with teammates, Omni can help.
In my 1-1 coaching sessions, you’ll learn how to:
- Engage in small talk and casual conversation
- Have fun and participate with friends and co-workers
- Build rapport the rapport and connections that can translate into better outcomes, promotions, and work satisfaction.
And for business culture you’ll learn how to:
- Contribute actively in meetings and brainstorm sessions
- Communicate directly
- Take initiative on your ideas
- Present your ideas effectively
- Show the value of your ideas and achievements
- Promote yourself and persuade others
- Overcome shyness and gain confidence