Kevin supported me to improve my papers’ academic structure and also how to better support my arguments and make my points clearer. He has a background in university and graduate school and understands how professors think and what they want! Moreover, he helped me with my resumé and prepared me for job interviews. Thanks to him, I finished my M.A. with great grades, and I got the job I wanted. Highly recommended!
Job Interview Skills
Job interview prep for international professionals
Job interview skills
Just having a good technical background isn’t enough. To land that dream job in the US, your interview skills have to be sharp and effective. You have to sound confident, and your approach must be customized for each company and each role.
I offer 1-1 sessions that will help you pass the interview and impress the hiring manager. Stop feeling unsure how to present yourself and your value!
In my sessions, you’ll learn how to:
- Show passion and align with the role and company mission.
- Show your value and differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Research the company and craft a customized elevator pitch.
- Answer the common and behavioral questions.
- Be confident and engaging.
- Ask the right questions to impress the interviewer.
- Master small talk.
- Use job post requirements to supercharge your resume, cover letter, and interview responses.
- Negotiate for salary, benefits, vacation days, continuing education, etc.
- Use LinkedIn networking to connect, promote yourself in your industry, and find more opportunities.
All sessions include invaluable, personalized feedback in real time, as well as mock interviews, templates, cultural communication advice, and role plays.
Here’s what one client had to say:
“Before the interview sessions with Omni, I never even got past the initial phone screenings, and I’d gotten no interview offers. But since working with Kevin, I’ve passed the interviews, and I’ve gotten a few offers for my ideal position!”
If you don’t feel 100% confident in your job interview skills, contact me now!