I’m an international student from Taiwan and studying for a Master’s degree in Sculpture at Academy of Art University. My English skills were not even on the average level before we started classes, and I could only barely keep myself alive in school. Kevin has been giving me a lot of advice and helps to improve my English skills. He also was very helpful in passing the Midpoint Review. We’ve been training my grammar, writing skill, pronunciation, accent, time management, and future career and work development in our class. Kevin has not only helped me to improve my English, but also taught me to integrate into American culture, and helped me to have ability to find a good job in the future. Now I can communicate with native speakers very naturally, and I can write essays that impress the instructor. All in all, if you want to improve your English skills and also try to find a job in the U.S, Kevin is the best option you have
Job Interview Skills
Job interview prep for international professionals
Job interview skills
Just having a good technical background isn’t enough. To land that dream job in the US, your interview skills have to be sharp and effective. You have to sound confident, and your approach must be customized for each company and each role.
I offer 1-1 sessions that will help you pass the interview and impress the hiring manager. Stop feeling unsure how to present yourself and your value!
In my sessions, you’ll learn how to:
- Show passion and align with the role and company mission.
- Show your value and differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Research the company and craft a customized elevator pitch.
- Answer the common and behavioral questions.
- Be confident and engaging.
- Ask the right questions to impress the interviewer.
- Master small talk.
- Use job post requirements to supercharge your resume, cover letter, and interview responses.
- Negotiate for salary, benefits, vacation days, continuing education, etc.
- Use LinkedIn networking to connect, promote yourself in your industry, and find more opportunities.
All sessions include invaluable, personalized feedback in real time, as well as mock interviews, templates, cultural communication advice, and role plays.
Here’s what one client had to say:
“Before the interview sessions with Omni, I never even got past the initial phone screenings, and I’d gotten no interview offers. But since working with Kevin, I’ve passed the interviews, and I’ve gotten a few offers for my ideal position!”
If you don’t feel 100% confident in your job interview skills, contact me now!